Master the skills that help lead your team to success, even when communicating remotely.
Are you looking for ways to develop your workforce that is now working from home and in need of new skillsets? We can help you with their training needs.
Dale Carnegie has been delivering Live Online Training for over 8 years. This is NOT your standard, passive training that you watch (or just run the webinar and do something else) and then take a test. Our programs deliver real training with live trainers and the results you are accustomed to from your in-person experience.
Here are several differentiators:
- On average, Participants interact during Dale Carnegie Live Online programs every 90 seconds to 2 minutes
- We have had 50,000 graduates participate in our Live Online programs
- We have the largest non-technical Live Online infrastructure in the industry
- We offer 71 different programs that are currently developed and ISO Certified
- Live Online provides social interactions for employees who aren’t used to the isolation of working remotely
- Subscription options are available – special subscriptions have been developed to help businesses during the COVID-19 crisis
- We receive the highest Voice of the Customer scores in the industry
The pace of workplace change has accelerated. Many skills that were nice to have are now required. Several of the 71 programs address the new current reality of working in a virtual environment as well as dealing with stress:
- How to Present Online
- Lead Change Effectively
- Leading Virtual Teams
- Virtual Meetings that Engage
- Managing Workplace Stress
Would you like to learn more? Fill in this short form below and we’ll reach out to you soon. Or email email@example.com