Integral to both opportunity and success in 2013 is the ability to change and move forward. It could be a focus on mission, core values or guiding principles, but it makes sense to realize we are a little different every day and we must adapt to that change. Doing the same thing each work day is truly, as they say, insane. Being better must always be viewed in the future tense. A strategy for tomorrow always begins today. C.H.A.N.G.E. means success:
- C: Community is at the core of every organization. It must be the foundation of core values. The stronger the business is, the better everyone, from employees to clients, will be.
- H: Heart is integral to Dale Carnegie Principles and it is why we do what we do here in Alabama. We are always looking outward from within as we continually assess our purpose and mission.
- A: Attention to leadership, management, and good business gives us our target of opportunity. We want success in others. It is what we do every single day.
- N: Need for both opportunity and achievement is also a critical component of our mission and why we promote what we do and all its advantages.
- E: Easy and simple processes drive How to Win Friends and Influence People. Learning to live well and prosper professionally is as straight forward as the techniques we know will work for you and your team. You just have to apply them to every circumstance.
One of your New Year’s Resolutions should include the reread of any of the Dale Carnegie best sellers.
They can give every person in your organization the right foundation as Alabama heads deep into the 1st Quarter. Attend a class. Let us help you with specific training. Remember that change is simple, it just is not as easy as we would like. Take change an ounce at a time and you will create the opportunities you will need for success.
This post is brought to you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie Training of Alabama, providers of professional development and management development courses and information in Huntsville, Alabama. We would love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter @DaleCarnegieALA
Photo: DDPavumba, freedigitalphotos.com