Small business is the true heart of America. In Alabama, successful businesses all across the state are trying to get more successful. In fact, in this type of economy, it often is the perfect time to take a risk and start a new venture. After some time working for others, it could very well be the time to grab your passion and work for yourself.
Of course nothing is easy, there can be risk; but the parameters of a new business are essentially the same no matter the industry, product or service. Here are a nine points to consider once you get your business off the ground:
- All work must be done on time and exactly as promised.
- Every client is treated equally and with the utmost professional respect.
- Know your competition and understand what makes them special.
- Grow slowly and with purpose; add people only as you add clients.
- Dissatisfied clients should be compensated for any error in any performed service.
- Build a social media presence with Facebook, Twitter and Google +.
- Market in social media platforms for engagement first and visibility second.
- Win people to your company’s vision and mission by the Carnegie Principles.
Dale Carnegie in Alabama offers the type of opportunities that can lead you and your organization to success. Preparation and enthusiasm are key ingredients to focus on as you build opportunity with professional strategy. It also takes time to build your vision into a viable business. As 2012 winds down into the Holiday Season, gear up for the 4th quarter with optimism and the promise of accomplishment and prosperity.
This post is brought to you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie Training of Alabama, providers of professional development and management development courses and information in Huntsville, Alabama. We would love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter @DaleCarnegieALA
Photo Credit: USA Today