Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you’ve asked yourself, “What would my Dale Carnegie instructor say?” or “How would Dale Carnegie have reacted to this?”
Well, now you can carry a Carnegie Coach in your pocket to help you engage successfully with clients, prospects, peers, and management–anywhere, anytime!
Dale Carnegie Training’s Apps- Your pocket Carnegie Coach- deliver world class training to you in a convenient mobile application. The all NEW DCT iPhone/iPad app is now #8 on the Apple iTunes store in the “paid business” category. The app released last month is the first in a 3-part series of app on Leadership. Look for two more apps coming soon.
Your pocket Carnegie Coach can help develop the leader in you. If you need to coach your team to peak performance – just click on the coaching video demonstrations. Perhaps it’s time to crank up your own confidence – click on the self-motivation section. Wondering which leadership style is ideal for the situation at hand– watch the five leadership styles in action.
Wish you had an indispensable coach with you to share the SECRETS of SUCCESS every time you face one of those tough “people issues?” Now you do! Does your team need motivation? Click on “Be a Leader” and see how the pros do it. Trying to resolve conflicts in your department? Click on “Gain cooperation” to see the right way to get everyone rowing in the same direction.
But wait, there’s more!
- The pocket Carnegie Coach’s first app on leadership is loaded with 90 video clips so rest assured that advice on how to behave in every situation is a few screen taps away.
- You can view up to 13 video segments that demonstrate key leadership principles
- Learn time-tested Carnegie ways to win people to your way of thinking
- The time tested Worry Principles- on which thousands of graduates have counted to manage and overcome stressful situations- are also at your at your fingertips.
- Get your Daily Dose of Confidence- a daily tip that will help you maintain your positive attitude and enthusiasm.
There are simply too many features of the app to mention, so download yours today and start becoming more effective in the workplace NOW.
This post is brought to you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie Training of Alabama, providers of professional development and management development courses and information in Huntsville, Alabama. We would love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter @DaleCarnegieALA.