We’re like a family here at Dale Carnegie Training of Birmingham, and the good news is, we’re looking to extend that family! We’re currently hiring for a Performance Consultant in B2B sales. The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- Exemplary prospecting skills
- Versed in a consultative sales approach
- Comfort in selling to mid- to upper-level executives
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to network and make connections with the business community
- Computer literacy — Office, e-mail and preferably experience with a CRM system
As a Performance Consultant, you will be actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use proven Dale Carnegie solutions to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
The ideal candidate will also have four or more years of sales, management or business experience, preferably in a professional service industry. Candidates should also be fluent in English and have a reliable personal transportation. The compensation plan is salary, plus commission and a bonus structure, and includes medical benefits.
If you’re interested in this position, please visit the online listing here and fill out the short form to get you started. We’re always looking for dedicated and motivated people to join our team, so if this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!