Are you motivated and enthusiastic? Do you have a passion for closing the sale? If so, Dale Carnegie Training of Birmingham wants to speak with you!
A successful organization is built upon the attitude and performance of the team, and the success of our staff members is of paramount performance. With that said, we’re pleased to announce that we’re seeking go-getters for Performance Consultant positions in Birmingham. As a Performance Consultant with Dale Carnegie, you are actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships.
You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen and proven Dale Carnegie solutions to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
Candidates should have four years or more of sales, management or business experience, preferably in a professional service industry. He or she should also:
- Possess exemplary prospecting skills
- Be versed in a consultative sales approach
- Be comfortable selling to mid- to upper-level executives
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong business acumen
- Have the ability to network and create connections in the business community
- Demonstrate computer literacy in Microsoft Office, e-mail and preferably a CRM system
Also required is fluency in English and reliable personal transportation.
For more information, check out details about the opening online.